Sterling Hut offers laser engraving on silver picture frames to celebrate a special wedding anniversary, crystal gifts for weddings & holidays, and virtually all our sterling silver and glass gifts for any occasion. Our engraving service includes but not limited to:
- Engraving Fonts on Pewter, Stainless Steel, Silver Plated and Sterling Silver Gifts
- Etching Fonts on Glass & Crystal Gifts
- Wood Engraving
- Monogram Engraving
- Initials Engravings
- Full Names and Text Message Engraving
- Logo Engraving - Please forward artwork PDF. file to SterlingHut@att.net (black and white only).
- Large Production Engraving for Corporate/Government Clients
Our computers have over a 1000 fonts programmed and we support most fonts listed on Fonts.com. Click Here to review your choice of font styles. Some of the most popular styles are Balmoral, Harrington, French, Harrington and Lucida. Note we do not recommend Lucida for large sterling silver items like trays. Logo/Unique Artwork Engravings: Sterling Hut engraves corporate or special logo for our customers. Special prices are also available for large lot engraved orders. Phone us at 888-819-1009 between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. to schedule logo engraving.
- Sterling Hut will need a black and while (no colors) original file of your logo; high resolution TIFF or JPG version.
- Email logo or artwork file to email@example.com.
- Set-up charge $35 is waived for bulk engraving orders of 50 or larger.
* What is meant by the term 92.5% Sterling Silver, pure sterling or solid sterling silver picture frames? The definition for these terms is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% silver and 7.55% copper or other material. Any solid 92.5% sterling silver item is marked "Sterling". Silverstar International Elite Sterling and Signature product lines are solid sterling silver with 92.5% sterling silver purity.
* What is meant by Bi-laminated Sterling Silver, as in bi-laminated sterling silver picture frames? Bi-laminated sterling silver definition is a sheet of sterling silver and an alloy (aluminum or other) fused together in the manufacturing process. Whereas some U.S. manufacturers mark this product "Sterling", as a conservative Italian company Silverstar marks this type of product based upon the weighted sterling silver content using an industry accepted formula. Francesco Moretti sterling silver picture frames are made with Bilaminated Silver with a tarnish resistant surface.
* What is meant by Weighted Sterling? The term means a sheet of 925 sterling silver sandwiched around weighted material. Our Mazzetti Silver Gift Collection is manufactured with this weighted sterling silver manufacturing technique to reduce the silver item's cost to our customers. Weighted sterling silver gifts are marked "Argento", the Italian name for "Silver".
* What is meant by Sterling Silver Plated, as in sterling silver plated picture frames or sterling silver plated mint julep cups? One silver coating over a metal base. Bianchi Silver products are sterling silver plated with not one but 6 coats. That makes Bianchi very special and unique to the common silver plated that only have one thin coat. Our product will not turn black but will retain the beauty for many years to come.