Call us at Parkers of Lexington at 803-764-5295 with questions or for assistance. Store hours at Parkers is 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Tuesday through Friday, and 10:00 A.M. to 2:00 P.M. on Saturday. We are located off Highway 326 on 451 Columbia Avenue Lexington, SC 29072 and 15 minutes from Columbia.
Parker's of Lexington
451 Columbia Ave, Lexington, SC 29072 Off 378 in Lexington, just passed North Lake Drive (before US 1 intersection)
Call us 10am - 5pm EST: (803) 359-2843
After hours: (803) 764-5295 or (888) 819-1009
We love working with you to personalize your gift. Make your gift one of the kind with that very special message.
All gifts are shipped with gift boxes.
We offer gift wrapping services and greeting cards
All International orders are shipped USPS Priority with 14 day delivery unless customer request & pays for Express Shipment.
All Domestic orders are shipped USPS Ground or Express (3 day, 2 day, 1 day).
Our engraver will work with you to ensure that you are totally satisfied and will contact you as soon as we receive your order.
Remember to pay special attention to the engraving instructions before you place an order. Because we desire your gift to be perfect we will always verify with you the engraving instructions before we begin personalizing your order.
To learn more About Us and our history CLICK HERE.
We understand if you desire to return something. We will make certain to make things right by
Allowing you to return for credit or replacement within 30 days of purchase of any non-personalized product.
After 30 days you may return for replacement any non-personalized product up to the value of the product purchased.
If we engrave an item and get the font or spelling wrong, you may return the purchased item to us for replacement.
You have an option of placing your order on this website, or at our store in Lexington, SC. We refund shipping for store pick-ups.
Payment, Pricing, & Promotions
Pay Pal, Visa, MasterCard and American Express through Pay Pal Payment System.
You are covered by Pay Pal Buyer Protection Guarantee within the first 45 days of a product's purchase.
Privacy & Security
We understand privacy and security is important to you.
Your confidential information is secure and not disseminated to outside parties.
Your financial information such as credit card information is not saved on our servers anytime.
Plus we are a McAfee Secure site, a service that protects and provides security to this site every minute of the day.
- Photo content displayed on this site, and our social network, may be subject to copyright.
Shipping - Business days in transit from: LEXINGTON, SC 29073.
We offer free UPS Ground service to all orders $100 or over for all orders in Continental U.S. ! We use UPS Standard Ground Service for all orders unless otherwise requested, with the exception of PO Box, APO and EPO addresses which are shipped via US Postal Service Parcel Post. All non-engraved order will begin processing no later than the next business day. Orders that require engraving could take up to 5 business days (our engraving department is closed Sunday and Monday). We grant special requests to expedite engraved orders for special occasions and events. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for large (20 + items) engraved orders. The majority of our product is in stock. However, much of our Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Albert and Royal Doulton products are stocked on consignment at the manufacturer in New Jersey; we can either drop ship these orders to you from the manufacturer within 2 business days, or have the Waterford, Wedgwood, Royal Albert and Royal Doulton gift items engraved and shipped to you in about 8 working days.
* What is meant by the term 92.5% Sterling Silver, pure sterling or solid sterling silver picture frames? The definition for these terms is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% silver and 7.55% copper or other material. Any solid 92.5% sterling silver item is marked "Sterling". Silverstar International Elite Sterling and Signature product lines are solid sterling silver with 92.5% sterling silver purity.
* What is meant by Bi-laminated Sterling Silver, as in bi-laminated sterling silver picture frames? Composed of 50% sterling silver at marked AG +silver content formala as opposed to 925, Bi-laminated sterling silver definition is a sheet of sterling silver and an alloy (aluminum or other) fused together in the manufacturing process. Whereas some U.S. manufacturers mark this product "Sterling", as a conservative Italian company Silverstar marks this type of product based upon the weighted sterling silver content using an industry accepted formula. Francesco Moretti sterling silver picture frames are made with Bilaminated Silver with a tarnish resistant surface.
* What is meant by Weighted Sterling? The term means a sheet of 925 sterling silver sandwiched around weighted material. Our Mazzetti Silver Gift Collection is manufactured with this weighted sterling silver manufacturing technique to reduce the silver item's cost to our customers. Weighted sterling silver gifts are marked "Argento", the Italian name for "Silver".
* What is meant by Sterling Silver Plated, as in sterling silver plated picture frames or sterling silver plated mint julep cups? One silver coating over a metal base. Bianchi Silver products are sterling silver plated with not one but 6 coats. That makes Bianchi very special and unique to the common silver plated that only have one thin coat. Our product will not turn black but will retain the beauty for many years to come.